Monday, May 25, 2009

So here we go... I leave tomorrow for training camp, then India on Sunday! People keep asking me exactly what I'm doing, exactly where I'm going, exactly who I'm staying with. But basically the answer is "I'm really not sure.... ". Some people think that's crazy, but the unknown is what makes this exciting! Also, things are bound to change, and to not be exactly like i had them planned in my mind anyway. I used to be a big planner, but change from my plans kind of stressed me out, so mostly i just go with the flow now. Which is the plan for India. 
There's so many people I'll miss so much here, but the girls on my team seem absolutely amazing, and I really can't wait. God has something planned huge planned for our time there... i may not know what it is for months, and i may never know, but i do know I will come back changed, if I will allow Him to change me. 

6 comments:

  1. I'M SO GLAD I'M A FOLLOWER. IT TOOK AUSTIN FREAKING FOREVER TO MAKE THIS YOU PUNK. BUT I LOVE YOU. DO YOU LIKE MY PIC????

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO I NOT LOOK LIKE I HAVE BAD ASPERGER'S IN THIS PIC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes that does look like really bad assburgers

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys!!! we can't say such dirty words on my blog! anyone can read them! but yes mother, yes you do. P.S. I'm probably not going to be on the computer much while I'm gone, because it's a lot easier for me to stay focused without it, but I love you all, and Mermie, you better take pictures of your pregoness. preferably in a swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am appalled and ashamed to see your comments in this public forum, as well as to see how horribly my sister, the pregnant doctor, spells.
    and yes, mom, your picture is horrific. i don't remember you looking anything like that the last time i saw you, but it WAS a little dark in the room...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can certainly know that we understand if you have little time for computers...after all, you have three rather large assignments...nursing, teaaching, and cleaning....therefore, we will pray for you to have strength to face one or all three on any given day. The most important thing for me is to be able to let you know you are just constantly in our thoughts and prayers should you have opportunity to read this. God knows that your family misses you so much and this is our link to you!! Loving you!!

    ReplyDelete