Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life is Wonderful

So here I go again... once more trying extremely hard not to have expectations, only knowing that God WILL move! I'm nervous about going without my girls... their being a part of my life last summer made an impact on me that I know I can never fully comprehend, but only say STOTRUM!
As I go back I don't have a big ministry plan, I'm just going to further explore the call to missions God has placed on my life. I'm going back stronger than when I originally left in almost every aspect of my life, but I know there is still SO much growth to take place, more of my life the Holy Spirit wants to claim as His own. Pray for my pride to be broken, hearts to be open, and full surrender to the plans God has for me as I journey once again in INDIA!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you Thompson. You are in my thoughts as you sit there at the computer next to our meal table, fans blowing, horns blowing, and your heart being stretched. I love you and will send an email for bedtimes soon! Miss you!!! Take PLENTY of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for two phone calls...knowing that you are safely there has kept me in a great deal of peace!

    I know that your heart is truly in what you are doing, and that you will be blessed for your commitment!

    You are being missed rather badly here...but I have the days numbered on the calendar, and I have already checked off a few! In the meantime, I want you to know that I fully support your ministry heart!

    Of course Austin had to help me get hooked up on this blog! My account was expired and my old password would not work, and out of his usual frustration with me, he just took over. SO....we have hime to thank for this communication!

    Feel loved!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took Austin and Arla to the Lady Gaga event last night. Austin said it was awesome!!

    Missing you AND your boyfriend is double trouble but I am staying busy with my preps for Eileen's coming!! You know we will be having a rocking-good-time, and hope that you are absolutely doing the same!!

    In the meantime, know that you are in my prayers and that I carry you around in my heart all the time!

    LOVING YOU!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you... miss you... praying for you...
    olive says hello.
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning!
    I am not sure which you will read first...this or email, so I am just letting you know that you need to be pushing CHECKING in order to use your card, NOT SAVINGS or CREDIT CARD. If it doesn't work, just let me know and we will get you hooked up to some money!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dearest Breysa, I miss my sissy time! Please blog soon!

    ReplyDelete