Monday, July 26, 2010

1/100 of what I want to say

Due to my non-inquiring nature, at least in regards to plans while in India, I once again had very little knowledge of what I would be doing here... perhaps more than last time, but I still had no sense of a schedule. That being said, I had no idea that I would be spending my first week in Kotagiri with no internet capabilities and temperatures where you can often see your breath. I kept somewhat of a journal while in Kotagiri though, so I will go over at least some of the past week and a half!

On my flight to London I sat by a very large but very kind biker who shared his blanket with me, due to the fact that I had my broncho blanket on, my airplane blanket, and my hoodie with the hood up, and I was still shivering... I think I may have been slightly sick at this point. He was very kind, and going with his “brother from another mother” on a tour of London. The woman on the other side of me was not friendly in the least, but that’s beside the point. On my flight from London to Chennai I sat by
another very kind and very chatty Indian man from Houston who was going to meet up with his wife and daughter in Chennai. oh goodness this is just not working... every 15 letters the computer takes me back 5 words and starts typing there... I’ll try to finish with Sweety’s computer later... well now it’s working. Back to Anbu (my Indian friend) We were able to share our religious beliefs with one another, and the main difference I found was that... ok it’s stopped working again...

I love you all and I’ll try to actually start talking about India sometime soon!
I miss you so much but I know this is right where I need to be!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I, even though I have a love/hate relationship with them, have come to better understand the blessing of a working computer!! I can only imagine your frustration, since you are the computer queen, at having a NON-functioning computer in front of you!!!! Fret not....communication will happen when it can! In the meantime, be assured of my faith in you, that in whatever your opportunities are to share your faith, you will be faithful!!!

    Blessings!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are alive!!!
    Write again when you get the chance (and a working keyboard)...
    love you sister.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha if caylee retter reads your computer queen comment she will most certainly call you out on it mother!

    ReplyDelete